Friday, November 5, 2010

Whoa

Everything is shattering around us like entire fucking mountains crashing into the ocean in an earthquake. Car totaled, surprise influx of cash immediately used on necessary practical things and not Yo Gabba Gabba Live tickets, Ruby trying to convince us that she doesn't need naps anymore (probably the worst thing right now, oddly), someone in charge of a very important aspect of my life going batshit insane and I simply cannot handle the crazy anymore but unfortunately I need what they give me so I'm stuck until I find something better which might never happen.

Things really suck but my family is Pretty Awesome so we're okay. Also, Ruby was a trick-or-treating champ so we have lots of candy which helps. It also helps knowing that I'm not intentionally sabotaging myself and making tons of bad stupid choices, it's just that all this weird shit is piling up like a stack of delicious pancakes only none of it is delicious. Can't cover a smashed car in butter and maple syrup then move on with life. I know, because I tried. Of course I didn't. But can't you totally see me doing that? Me too! Maybe that's my problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't just do this for myself, it's for you too! So let me know what you think.