Monday, September 20, 2010

Guilt

It has come to my attention that I STILL HAVE A BLOG. Here are the things that have been keeping me from you, my sweet stalkers.

- life in general. Since my last blog entry (Holy Matrimony, was it really nearly two months ago?), we have:
- moved
- wished we hadn't moved
- been so glad we moved
- started potty-training Ruby
- fought endlessly over whether I should find a new job (spoiler: nobody wins any fights around here, especially in a damn recession, also especially when we should just be grateful for the existing job, I mean come on, what is our problem?)
- conducted an exhaustive search of the retail locations in the area, looking for rainboots for Ruby (I bought some at Ross and she loves them but the Internet is failing me with a picture, and since someone dropped our camera at the beach and it broke and someone decided to cancel our cellphones and therefore picture/text messaging, I have no way to show you the damn boots)
- developed a crippling addiction to Spider Solitaire
- cried ourselves to sleep at night approximately three times concerning the state of the New York Jets football team
- okay maybe that isn't totally true but pretty close.

So. A lot has gone on and a lot is continuing. Also, a lot of great shows are returning with new episodes (House tonight, Glee tomorrow, Dexter on Sunday) which further reduces free time for things like blogging I AM SO SORRY. I feel like an insufficient version of myself, not being able to take pictures...next month we're getting a new camera so please, share in my relief. And look forward to more, better blog posts.

I miss this. Apparently many of you believe that I am funny and you enjoy reading my funny posts on Facebook. I really do want to get back to regular blogging. Totally possible AND plausible. Unlike getting Ronnie to put his dirty clothes INSIDE the laundry basket rather than heaping everything on the floor against the basket. For your information, he has not responded well to my teaching technique involving ignoring any dirty clothes that are not actually inside the laundry baskets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't just do this for myself, it's for you too! So let me know what you think.