Sunday, April 10, 2011

Forget this...I already have.

http://dklemple.tumblr.com/

This shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone but I have yet to resume regular posting ANYWHERE on the Internet. Even my Facebook updates are spotty at best. Got a lot of shit going on all over the place but at least my kid is putting her actual shit in the potty all the time. Lately, I've been focusing on small victories rather than overall happiness, thinking that the little things will add up eventually. Poop in potty = win.

Last post here was right after Thanksgiving. Damn, that was a good dinner.

Between then and my last actual post at my new tumblr, we got a new car and I got a new job. Simply thinking about how to begin summarizing everything that is occurring in my personal life makes me nauseous so my apologies, no little life updates quite yet. Professionally speaking, life is lightyears better now than it was working for my previous employers, but much busier and also nauseating at times so we'll talk later about that too.

Things are pretty nice at the Klemple household...I think I'll stop there. For real though, pictures from New Jersey are on their way! Once I find the camera. And the cord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't just do this for myself, it's for you too! So let me know what you think.